IMPORTANT NOTICE: Monterey County has been placed on shelter‐in‐place beginning March 17th 2020 thru April 8th 2020. Our answering service can take your calls and our website will remain open for orders, which we will process as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of emergency. Stay safe and good health to you all. Health Alert Staff
In these uncertain times, people are choosing to use vitamins and dietary supplements to build and maintain their immune systems in numbers, perhaps never before seen. As your partner in holistic health and wellness, I would like to take a moment to address what we are doing to protect our customers, our team, and the communities in which we conduct business as news of the spread of COVID-19 seems to be continuing to gain momentum daily.
Customer & Team Safety
We are fortunate to have an Advisory Board. Along with following overall guidance from the CDC, our team has provided guidance to our Executive Team leading to the following protocols being put into place for the safety of our customers and team:
- All high-traffic shipping and receiving areas are being disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- All areas of our offices and warehouses are being cleaned and disinfected more frequently with an emphasis on increased intensity.
- We have suspended operations of our on-site sales, choosing to serve those customers only via shipped orders from our website and call center.
- All packages leaving our building are being handled by healthy team members who are following strict handwashing and workstation cleaning protocols. We are also encouraging our entire team to get appropriate amounts of rest, caring for themselves in a manner that will keep them in the best position to remain healthy.
- Though we have had no known cases of COVID-19 in our business, team members with any sign of illness have been instructed to not report to work.
- All non-essential company travel has been suspended including attending conferences and meetings with vendors.
- All team members with the ability to work from home will be given the opportunity to temporarily do so.
Order Fulfillment & Delivery
First, if you have not yet ordered please know we do have stock of many high-demand items and we are replenishing out-of-stock items as quickly as possible.
Second, as you might expect, demand for all-natural immune support products has increased exponentially. During the normal course of business we are able to provide same-day shipping on thousands of items. Our ability to honor that typical service level has been compromised due to a combination of extreme order volume and the fact that many of our brands are experiencing delays in shipping to our facility which, in turn, delays us in shipping your order to you.
Though we’ve experienced a spike in orders, most in-stock items are only slightly delayed in leaving our facility by 2 to 5 days. Where longer delays are possible, we are doing our best to alert customers during the ordering process or when we receive information from our vendors that change our ability to meet expectations.
Thank you again for allowing us to be your trusted partner in your health and wellness journey.
All the best,
Bruce West, D.C.